Event Category: Events
Hello! I’m Willow. I’m an entrepreneur and an artist based in Portland area.
I have been using this method of problem-solving and creative thinking for a couple of years and it has helped me to think outside the box and chart a path to unlock all kinds of challenges, big ones, and small ones. In fact, I use it even when I don’t have a “problem” — it’s perfect for planning and brainstorming, too, on any subject matter imaginable.
Sounds too good to be true?
I’m a practical person, and I don’t waste my time on something that doesn’t work.
– No “spiritual” or New Age mumbo jumbo.
– Not religious or sectarian.
– No “inner work,” “self-actualization” or other weird, questionable stuff.
– Not something you have to buy special software, app, or books for.
– For people from all walks of life. It’s easy enough even kids* can learn it.
– Something you can do it anytime, anywhere.
– Fun and game-like… in fact, silliness and playfulness are ENCOURAGED!
– Down-to-earth practical and relevant for everyone.
It is my delight to share this with you.
In addition, this workshop comes with a bonus workshop, “Simple Project Management for Independent Creatives.”
I am offering these two for the price of one to help kick off the year 2019 right!
$25 per person, maximum 20 participants.
Advance registration is required. (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-problem-solving-fun-playful-way-to-unlock-any-challenge-tickets-53220882091)
* You must be 18 or older to attend this event.