Hello! I’m Willow. I’m an entrepreneur and an artist based in Portland area.
I have been using this method of problem-solving and creative thinking for a couple of years and it has helped me to think outside the box and chart a path to unlock all kinds of challenges, big ones, and small ones. In fact, I use it even when I don’t have a “problem” — it’s perfect for planning and brainstorming, too, on any subject matter imaginable.
Sounds too good to be true?
I’m a practical person, and I don’t waste my time on something that doesn’t work.
– No “spiritual” or New Age mumbo jumbo.
– Not religious or sectarian.
– No “inner work,” “self-actualization” or other weird, questionable stuff.
– Not something you have to buy special software, app, or books for.
– For people from all walks of life. It’s easy enough even kids* can learn it.
– Something you can do it anytime, anywhere.
– Fun and game-like… in fact, silliness and playfulness are ENCOURAGED!
– Down-to-earth practical and relevant for everyone.
It is my delight to share this with you.
In addition, this workshop comes with a bonus workshop, “Simple Project Management for Independent Creatives.”
I am offering these two for the price of one to help kick off the year 2019 right!
$25 per person, maximum 20 participants.
Advance registration is required. (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-problem-solving-fun-playful-way-to-unlock-any-challenge-tickets-53220882091)
* You must be 18 or older to attend this event.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.