Event Category: Events
- Walk and Run to End HungerJoin the Columbia Pacific Food Bank for our 2022 In-Person and Virtual Fun Run. Walk or run towards your goal as you help to end food insecurity in Columbia County. All money raised stays in our County.
You have two race options this year, in-person and virtual.
In-Person Walk and Run, Saturday, March 5, 2022
• Hosted by Uberthon
• The in-person 5K/10K walk and run take place March 5, 2022, at 9am at our new location, 1421 Columbia Blvd in St. Helens, OR
• All participants receive a finishers gift box including a medal, sticker, and long sleeve running shirt.
Virtual Walk and Run, the entire month of March 2022
The virtual walk and run take place the entire month of March. Register for the 1 mile, 5k, 10k, half marathon, or full marathon and track and complete your distance during the month.
How the virtual run works:• Register by March 1, 2022, to participate. Once registered, we will send a link to download you a digital race packet.
• Complete your race during the month of March 2022. Yes, you read that right; you have a whole month!
• After you complete your race goal, just drop us an email that you have finished strong! No need to worry about sharing your finisher’s time. We only want to know what city you completed the race in and that you finished your race. It’s as simple as that!
• All participants who finish and notify us will receive a finishers gift box including a medal and sticker to showcase their completion. Register for a 5K or longer distance adult run and also get a long sleeve runner’s shirt. If you sign up your furry friend, they will receive a special finishers medal for their pet collar! Finishers boxes will ship mid-late in March 2022.
• Questions? Contact email@example.comRegistration Link:ORText Hungerrun to 41444
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.