I handle a wide variety of civil matters in Columbia County and neighboring counties. I strive to make my clients’ experience of the legal system as painless as possible — both emotionally and financially — by being affordable, approachable, responsive, and compassionate.
I am located in central Scappoose near the library and the municipal building.
– bankruptcy, garnishments, and collections (creditor and debtor)
– foreclosures (lenders and borrowers) and evictions (landlords and tenants)
– commercial real estate transactions, seller-financed real estate transactions, houseboat and floating home sales
– business organization and succession planning, including non-profit and IRS 501(c)(3) ventures
– asset management, asset protection, and estate planning
– general civil litigation, including accidents, business disputes, and construction disputes